Friday, February 8, 2013

Old Liberty Church Corner

Old Liberty Church Corner, Liberty, Utah, 2012

In October 2011, about the 22nd, I was driving from my parent's home in Eden, Utah to my home in North Ogden. It was late at night, about 10:30 pm and there was snow on the ground and it was cold.

I'm not a Bigfooter and have normal curiosity like most people. I was heading north on the main road and came to a stop at the stop sign on the corner where the Liberty church used to be as it had burned down years before.

I looked to my right then to my left which was the direction I was going to turn. When I was taken by a figure walking toward me on my left side down the road I was turning on. It then turned between me and the stop sign for cars coming on my left. It continued past my car and as it did it turned its head to look at me. I could see its eyes shining as it passed, then it walked behind my car and off into the park or pasture.

It wasn't taller than 6 1/2 ft but it was extremely broad in the chest and shoulders. Just massive. I could see its hair in the side reflection of my headlights. I noticed it was not dense fur, but hair, kind of shaggy and of different lengths. It seemed to be just one color but that would be difficult to say in the light.

I judged the distance it was from me to be twelve feet. There was no mistake that this was not a man in a suit. It was not afraid of me in the least. It just looked and kept walking. I didn't turn around because I was so stunned. I wasn't so much afraid as I was very anxious. I just turned and drove over the pass not believing what had just happened, but I knew what I saw.

When I got home I didn't say a thing about my encounter to my husband, then after about four hours I blurted out to my husband, "I saw a Bigfoot at the old Liberty church on my way home!" The experience was so incredible I haven't told anybody about it.

There is no mistake what I saw at twelve feet.

Source: witness interviewed by Dave Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment